Information to clients
Finwealth Management Sdn Bhd is a financial planning firm regulated by the Securities Commission of Malaysia (SC) under the Capital Market Services Act 2013 and a financial advisory firm regulated by Bank Negara under the Financial Services Act 2013 and Islamic Financial Services Act 2013.
We truly believe that to give quality financial advice, we need to understand our client’s financial needs and objectives before recommending solutions or products to clients. Therefore, our advisers will go through a globally recognised financial planning process of fact-finding, analysing and planning to provide our clients financial advice that will make a positive difference in their financial future.
Our advice typically encompasses the following :
Investment Portfolio Management
Trusts, foundation and tax strategies for individuals and business owners
Cashflow and Debt Management
Income and Asset Protection
Business Risk Management
Business Succession Planning
Holistic Financial Planning
Big Picture Planning Checklist
Total Wealth Management
The products commonly implemented in our solutions to clients :
- Life Insurance and Takaful products
- General Insurance and Takaful products
- Unit Trust Funds
- Private Retirement Scheme
- Labuan and other international offshore products
- Will, Trust and Foundation
Our advisers are trained and supported by qualified directors. Our management team comprises of highly qualified and experienced industry leaders who believe in helping clients enhance their financial future.
Comments and Feedback
We would love to hear about your positive experiences you have had with FInwealth. Alternatively, if we have let you down in any way, we would also like to know about it.
Click here to provide Comment or Feedback
We believe in treating customers fairly and we are committed to treating complaints seriously and resolving them as quickly and fairly as possible.
If there is any complaint, kindly contact your primary adviser or if your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 7 days and needed to be escalated to our management, kindly contact [email protected] or call 016-233 3200 and we will do our best to solve the matter quickly and fairly.
How we handle your complaint:
- You may lodge a complaint verbally or in writing. We would request that you submit to us your feedback in writing as the accuracy of the information is of vital importance to us in resolving the complaint promptly. You may also enclose relevant documents related to the complaint raised.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours upon receipt
- Complaints will normally require three (3) to 14 business days to be resolved from the date of receipt. The person you first contact with the details of your complaint will aim to resolve the problem for you quickly
- If a complaint requires complex investigations or extensive research, you will be notified and the timeframe will be extended. You will be kept informed of the status of your complaint from time to time
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or how it was handled, you may refer the matter to either of the following bodies who will help settle the dispute.
Ombudsman for Financial Services (Formally known as Financial Mediation Bureau) – an independent body set up to settle dispute between the public and financial service providers licensed or approved by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Call: +603-2272 2811 or
Log on to http://www.ofs.org.my or
Email to [email protected]
BNMLINK – a complaint resolution arm of Bank Negara Malaysia
Call BNMTELELINK: 1-300-88-5464(toll free number) or
E-mail to [email protected]
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat
Tingkat Bawah, Blok C
Bank Negara Malaysia
Peti Surat 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center
Address : Unit A-9-1, Level 9, Tower A
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact number : 03-22822280
Fax : 03-22823855
Email : [email protected]
Consumer & Investor Office
Securities Commission Malaysia
No 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 6204 8999
Fax: 603 6204 8991
E-mail: [email protected]